Things every traveler must know about Covid 19 testing before travel
The covid-19 pandemic has shaken the world over the last two years, impacting many lives and destroying entire families in some cases. The severity of the infection has made it so important for everyone to get covid 19 testing done to prevent the spread of the pandemic, with variants active even today. Covid 19 testing before travel is very important and should be taken seriously.
Here are some of the key things every traveler must know
- Covid 19 testing requirements differ from country to country. Every country has its own set of requirements for covid 19 testing before travel, like whether they need to take a lateral flow or PCR test to enter the region. Every test has its timeframe in which you must take it; else, it stands nullified. Nearly all countries require travelers to get covid 19 testing from a reliable provider like Med Concierge LA. Med Concierge LA is a reliable mobile medical practice operating in Los Angeles with offices in Beverly Hills and Sherman Oaks. They specialize in both individual and group Covid 19 testing, tailored to fulfill the needs of their clients.
- Lateral flow and PCR tests screen for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. But both differ in their technique, accuracy, and time needed to get results. Travelers need to know which test is required for the region they are visiting, as well as the required timeframe to receive the test and get results.
- If you are looking forward to traveling internationally, you will need to get tested no more than 3 days before you travel by air. Though some countries require different time frames, they ask for a PCR Lab test. So, make sure you consider covid 19 testing before traveling from a provider that can deliver the results the same day.
Things every traveler should know
- Do not travel of you or any of your traveling companions show symptoms of covid 19.
- Avoid traveling if you have been tested positive for Covid 19 recently and have not ended isolation.
- Traveling is not recommended if you have been in close contact with someone with covid 19 and aren’t done with the quarantine so far.
- Don’t travel if you are yet to receive the results of a covid 19 viral test. Visit public places only once you come clean in the covid 19 testing.
Still in need of advice on Covid 19 testing before travel
If you plan to travel somewhere but still have some doubts concerning covid 19 testing before travel or any test regulations, you can get in touch with Med Concierge LA. They use industry-leading laboratory equipment for covid 19 testing, ensure accurate test results on the same day, and their tests are accepted by most airlines. They also offer on-site testing and concierge service for groups and individuals.
So, precaution is better than cure, so we suggest you connect with one of their team members right away at 424-378-3548 for expert travel advice.