Vitamin C (Double Dose)
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Help manage high blood pressure
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age